Let's All Wish Rosa @RosaCanDo, @AyBee, Harold @Harold, and Rose @BroccoliHighKicks A Happy Birthday Today! 🎊

Have a wonderful and fantastic birthday!!! @Dmcg1987 :birthday::balloon::cupcake::partying_face::confetti_ball:
david-11

2 Likes

@Dmcg1987
Happy birthday David :birthday::partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you x :pray:t2: X

1 Like

images (1)
Happy Birthday, David, enjoy your day and the year ahead!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday David!! :tada::tada::birthday::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::raised_hands::hugs:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day!! :blush:
michele-4

1 Like

Have a Very Happy Birthday Michele!! :tada::tada::birthday::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::raised_hands::pray:

2 Likes

@Mich80
Have a wonderful birthday!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Mich80 and @Dmcg1987 !

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I hope you do something fun today! :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen you in foreva Corin!!! Have a FABULOUS birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift:

corin-8

3 Likes

@Lisa07 Happy Birthday to your Furbaby :heart::cupcake::balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have to wrap his presents. He goes nuts and loves opening them. Like a lil kid on Christmas morning.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @ProofOfLife!!
xT9IgLKWnGIXddJXiM

4 Likes

Oh my gosh Lisa you have to take pics of that and post it on the pet thread for me!! Lol I’d love to see that!! :grin:

1 Like

@Mich80 and @ProofOfLife and @Lisa07 's Furbaby!
Happy Birthday and best wishes, all!

4 Likes

@ProofOfLife , Corin enjoy your day!

1 Like

I have a January son…January mother…January future (?) daughter in law… busy month…

1 Like

It is a busy month @Mbwoman!! I even have a son with a birthday today. So many January babies :heart::cupcake::balloon::birthday:

2 Likes