Let's create the best playlist

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve always really liked Van Halen but I always liked them better with Sammy Hagar

2 Likes
3 Likes

I still really like David Lee Roth though. It’s strange to find a band that can lose their lead singer, and still be just as good if not better.
Them and maybe ACDC only two I can think of

2 Likes

Sacrilege! I guess I’m a bit older than you, and when David lee Roth left my biggest love for the band had already ended. And the love really was more for Eddie (born in Amsterdam btw) and his guitar than for the singer(s). Playing this actually hits me pretty hard, it was more the favourite of my high school friend Pim, not a bad guitar player himself. Both Eddie and Pim dead long before their time. Both to addiction.

4 Likes

Im 45, so I started listening to them in the early 90’s and Sammy was already there, so that’s definitely what it is.
And yeah Eddie was phenomenal

2 Likes

58 here. On the subject of brilliant Dutch guitarists, here’s Jan Akkerman. He’s still with us.

3 Likes

Also very good. I don’t think I could get my hands to work that fast

1 Like

Seen these guys live two years ago in Philly. They were a blast

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Veronica Swift rendition of a classic old song, “This Bitter Earth”. Have a good cry.

1 Like

If I haven’t already suggested this.
Just a brilliant beautiful song

4 Likes

@Jasty2 do you know it priyatel ?:v:

2 Likes

No I’ve never heard it. But I love it :rofl:. These guys remind me of Avenged Sevenfold :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes