Let's create the best playlist

I got you doll :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m remembering a friend in rehab almost 2 years ago mentioning Jelly Roll. She raved about him. This is my first exposure and this floored me. It brought roght to the edge of tears. Thank you for this gift. I will def look for mre from this soulful artist.

3 Likes

My favorite guitarist. From the Yardbirds in the 60’s (yeh I’m that old) with Rod Stewart and a stellar solo career. I love how emotive his playing is.

6 Likes

I got you too babe :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My all time favorite song

10 Likes

@Dan531 would never have come up w the group name or song title but I know and love that song and it made me tear up.

I like CCR too … I see @Meka and few others @Just_Laura @Jasty2 mentioned them… I ride a bike 100 min 21-22 miles and these long versions are good for twenty min of it frequently.

Not my favorite, favorite, favorites but certainly up there at the top and have stood the test of time. Suzy Q has gotten a little wild for me in a part or two :wink:.

CCR Heard it Through the Grapevine
Long Version

Suzy Q Long Version.

8 Likes

Alright, this is from my punk rocker days…use to play the bass for a punk band in highschool. :sweat_smile: now I play corridos on guitar lmfao. Two different worlds, same drugs lol

6 Likes

Now I listen to this. It talks about drugs and all that so you guys might not like it :sweat_smile: and its spanish music. Straight from Mexico.

5 Likes

So grateful I could be a part the gift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. His stuff definitely resonates with me a lot!

3 Likes

This is my song number 1 these days: Amsterdam. Just was at a concert from these guys, they are really good! It’s an UK band and there from Sussex I think. Such sweet guys on stage too! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Me too :blush: I love music. It soothe my soul :heart:

2 Likes

Today’s mood :blush:

5 Likes

Dancing around and singing in my kitchen to this one right now :grin:

7 Likes

I seen this band in PA a few years ago, and they were great. They wrote this song as a tribute to MJK, Jack the rippers last victim.

6 Likes

An absolute classic :heart:

6 Likes

Wow, I’ve never really listened to Jelly Roll except for his duet with Tracey Chapman the other week.
This song definitely speaks loud and clear. He’s obviously speaking from some deep knowledge.
Great song! Thanks

2 Likes
4 Likes

Im absolutely love this song

Its my sober theme song :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Eminem. One of my favourite performers.

2 Likes

And one of my favorite sobriety songs

5 Likes