Life presently

today felt so good because under usual circumstances I’ve been so used to feeling stressed or overwhelmed by my circumstances but my soon to be husband God wiling has made me see life in a different light everyday his taught me something new.

The best part about today was spending time together in the local park and soaking in the surroundings of nature, taking pictures and feeling so greatful to God and my sobriety and, I’m finally feeling good confident enough to take pictures!!! :hugs::heart:
Here I come world watch out sending out love and blessings and protection and abundance over myself and hubby’s lives🙏🏿

9 Likes

I love the positivity in ur post. Recovery is such a beautiful thing! Thank u for sharing about ur day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recovery is such a beautiful thing and I’m greatful for it !!:heart::pray:t6:

1 Like

:heart: your share with God in which is my higher power everything is possible and everything becomes simpler. Becoming sober we now can live life instead of just existing. Best feeling is now knowing we do not have to do this alone. Be a blessing and blessings will follow. Wish you well and all praise n glory to God. Thank you God for your love,grace and mercy.

2 Likes

Sounds like a beautiful day! I really enjoy being out in nature with my husband as well. We went on a waterfall and spring flower looking walk recently and it was calming and fun. Saw a few jack in the pulpits, lots of trillium and bloodroot and other spring ephemerals. :purple_heart:

2 Likes