Life update and all the things on my mind as of late!

Hi friends so the 5th of this new month I will have 6 months sober :raised_hands:t6: very much so greatful, even while I’m still getting over my financial hump I’m doing my best to keep my head high.
the other day I had a pretty rough morning I had ,no energy just in a real bad funk I decided to get in the shower and just pray and take so many breathers because I overwhelmed myself believing the world is caving in on me but in reality, just thoughts about how I should be further along knocked me on my butt.
Because of my new job I have so much faith things will truly start to look up and I have God and this community to be so thankful to! :pray:t6::purple_heart:

I’m greatful for my sobriety I feel so strong and not giving up
I’m greatful to still have a roof over my head
I’m greatful to still be here without any doubt :pray:t6:!!!

10 Likes

Congrats on nearly 6 months. Thanks for the update, you can be proud of yourself handling it well. Keep on going one day at a time :sunflower:

1 Like

So happy for you Laquitta!!! Congratulations on your determination and hard work!!! :purple_heart::muscle:

1 Like

That pep talk with God can clear your head.
Keep going… you deserve the best!

2 Likes

Thank you :hugs: I have come so far I’m just so happy to be here !!!

2 Likes

One day at a time sometimes one minute at a time :pray:t6: thank you so much I’m in aww I’ve made it to nearly 6 months when I celebrate this awesome milestone I’m picking up ice cream my new favorite pumpkin pie cheesecake in case anyone here love’s or likes pumpkin pie and has it at their local kroger :yum::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for this encouragement :pray:t6:

2 Likes