Lifes a bitch

Lifes been good since i got clean but a true test came Saturday night when i got home to find my dog shot in my yard. I cant explain how angry and heart broken i was and still am. I want nothing more than to deal with the situation my self but a part of me lnows that is only going to lead me down a path i dont want to walk anymore. The police were notified and we know who did it thank god for our security cameras. I dont wanna use over this i just want revenge and I know it wont help anything but thats my struggle

3 Likes

Damn man that is terrible, I am so sorry to hear. I hope you stay strong during this difficult time.

3 Likes

Omg who would do such a thing?! That’s so sad. Stay strong friend and let karma work its magic. So sorry for your loss x

3 Likes

Wow I’m sorry that someone did that, the heartless bastard.I hope they throw the book at the perpetrator.
I think your doing the right thing by not confronting this person it can only end badly and you don’t want to go to jail for life over an oxygen thief like this person :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am so sorry about your dog. How horrible for someone to do such a thing.

1 Like

I know that feeling, that desire for vengeance. It might be excusable, were it inflicted the moment when that asshole decided to kill your dog.

But now the police are involved. If something untoward were to happen to that waste of flesh, you’d be at the top of their list of suspects…and he’d win again.

Better to let that prick feel the wrath of the law. A gun used in a crime will likely be the greatest part of the punishment. If he’s a felon, prohibited from possessing a gun, well they’ll just hammer him harder.

Won’t bring your dog back, but you can gain satisfaction of knowing that the asshole will get his.

And nothing warrants using. If you use, the asshole wins bigger. He’s taken enough…don’t let him have more.

7 Likes

That is absolutely TERRIBLE. How someone could be so vile and evil is beyond me. I wish you all the peace in the world. I’d want revenge too of it were me but we know that’s not the answer. Neither is giving in. Stay the course on your journey. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Idk if hes a felon or not but they are going to charge him with a felony and a couple misdemeanors aswell hopefully it works out where he pays if not well karma will eventually get him i hope

7 Likes

Two things those in jail frown upon: those who harm children, and those who harm animals.

The Life will certainly catch up with him. It always does.

3 Likes