Little fun lol post the 5th pic in your phone lol

4 Likes

My head hurts just looking at a diagram of how a head works.

1 Like

View from my mountain

6 Likes

My sister’s wedding, 38 years ago! My mom sent it to me recently.

PS, that’s my mom behind me in the lavender dress.

10 Likes

:fire: gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A reminder that all pictures posted should be within the forum rules :blush:

2 Likes

My jeep Thursday morning
:cry: It was my favorite car ever. Rest in peace buddy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

They sang Time Warp at the playhouse event I went to recently. They performed various songs and bits from a collection of past events. Unfortunately I missed their original rendition of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I did see it in New York in 2001 however. It was narrated by Dick Cavett. That was awesome fun.

1 Like

I love Rocky Horror. I got a bunch of soccer parents to see it one year live in Austin. A couple of the couples didn’t know what they were getting in to. :joy::joy::joy: they were pretty shocked. They were ver conservative. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The actor was great. I can’t remember his name. He played it all the time. Then he died a couple of years later. He was amazing. So much fun.

1 Like

I’m googling the Full Monty songs. Didn’t know they made a play out of it. Loved the Full Monty!! That sounds like it would be a good show.

I better stay on topic and post my 5th pic. It’s probably a meme. Or dinner :joy:

2 Likes

I can imagine their shock. :laughing: The first time I saw the film was on the UC Santa Cruz campus in the late 80’s on Halloween night. I had no idea what it was about. It was awesome watching everyone act out the film in front of the screen and yelling out alternative dialogue. Rice and water flying…etc. it was a very fun night.

1 Like

Were you a Banana Slug ? That’s such a beautiful campus. Took my son there but he choose the beach at UCSB. But I did get a Banana Slug tee like Vincent Vega :joy:

I was not a banana slug. My younger brother went there. I was working in Silicon valley at the time. Other than traffic it was a short drive to see him.

1 Like

1 Like

Attenborough I ain’t.

2 Likes

May I ask what you were making?

1 Like

That was the last of the mashed potatoes…Ms. Monkey’s boy was later to dinner and I was taunting him

1 Like

Ha! They look delicious

1 Like

1 Like