Location change to start over?

. As long as your reasons are not soley to escape your addiction and they are more focused on bettering your life then I say go for it. But remember drugs are everywhere . Alcohol is everywhere. You will always have temptations no matter where you go. Because your addict is always with you. I’ve tried to do a geographical change twice, soley so I wouldn’t be able to 'find anything hah. What a joke that was. As addicts, drugs find us. You have to find the support where ever you go to keep you strong. Good luck !

I moved to Edinburgh 6 years ago from Shropshire. I love it up here. I didnt do it to escape myself. I do live in a better place with more opportunities in life for my family.

My wifes from old reeky her sister lives in colington , your in the promised land now wish you well

1 Like

Thank you. Small world! My husband grew up in Colinton. My in laws still live there. :grinning:

My sisisterinlaw lives in collington main rd .she and her Husbamd ran the gift shop at the top of the royal mile they are retired now

1 Like

Wow. She lives on the same road I bet they know each other. :grinning:

Jakie Wright

1 Like

Her name doesnt ring a bell although i dont know many people over there. I’m in the west of the city. corstorphine.

1 Like