Lonely my baby is gone

So every weekend my childs grandmother get my baby… Faithfully!! Last weekend was the 1st weekend I went without drinking, this will be my second weekend :weary: the loneliness and the urge to drink is really hitting this weekend. Anyone posting any new memes?

1 Like

I do know this. You don’t ever have to drink again if you don’t want to. Let nothing undermine that decision. Addiction is a slippery, twisty, sly creature waiting for our weak moments. But you know, like I know, that everything is gonna be alright. You will be able to stay sober, and so will I.

Blessings on your house. :pray:

4 Likes

And as for the memes - here is the thread! Meme wars 16 17 18 go

3 Likes

@SinceIAwoke you’re awesome!!

1 Like

How are you doing tonight @Markie?? Did the memes help? That’s one of my favorite threads on here. Makes me giggle every day. Hope you are well.

@crystalclear the memes helped out a whole lot. I survived yet another weekend alcohol free, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for checking on me. How u doing this weekend?

1 Like

Doing ok in my sobriety. Attending lots of online meetings. But today my allergies have me feeling physically ill. Headache, stuffy nose and kind of ick all over. Taking it easy for a few hours before I have to get some stuff done around here. Glad you made it through!! That’s huge. Keep taking it one day at a time. :blush:

1 Like

Yes ma’am thank you

1 Like