Looking for supporters

My name is Corey. I’ve been in a program, then been relapsing on and off. I relapsed last night and I feel guilty. I want to stop and get back on track but I know I need help.

12 Likes

Welcome Corey. You’re in the right place now. Consider meetings too, as they help this old drunk. So glad you’re here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Here are some resources that might help:

Welcome to the forum! 2022

2 Likes

Hey Corey. Welcome. The supports here if you want it. Keep coming back and checking in. Read around and take what you can from the people here.

2 Likes

Welcome Corey! This forum is an amazing place for support! There are also online 12 step meetings and there may also be in person 12 step mtgs in ur area for further support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the group. Great help and support here for sure. Just read some of the content and keep checking back often and ask for help when you need it. Good people here for sure! Glad you posted asking for some help! That’s a big step. You got this!

2 Likes

Thank you all. I don’t want to loose my family and most importantly myself. When I was under the influence I could feel my old self slipping back into my new life.

2 Likes

Welcome. This place has helped me so
Much. Check in here daily, maybe every hour for a while. You can learn a lot!

2 Likes

I’m going on a business trip tomorrow, for 9 days. I’m put up in a nice hotel, my fiancé will come visit 4days in. She doesn’t dabble with anything. When I was under the influence last night I was already making reservations and making bad decisions. Right now I’m all against it. I’m gonna say 1 day at a time. I don’t want my emotions to take control and I slip

2 Likes