Lost in the rubble right now

That’s what it feels like anyhow. Like alot of rocks are laying on top of me and I’m trying to pull myself out.
I can’t remember when I last drank maybe 3 or 4 days ago and I didn’t keep track of it so I’m not sure how many days clean I am.
Money is tight right now so I’m mainly sober because we just can’t afford it.
Anyway feeling down in the dumps lately and it’s starting to have physical affects on my body, migraines are back, tension, fatigue, I just can’t seem to relax.
Its ALOT of lows and not quite highs lately, just feels like something huge is crushing me.

Take it easy don’t take to much notice on how your feeling as @Mephistopheles said your withdrawing so low Moi’s,shakes,sweats , insomnia or sleeping all the time horrible dreams , dizziness,etc are the norm, personally I’d get to your doctor’s and ask for a referral to your local drug and alcohol support service from there you can move forward with the extra support most ppl need but don’t realise.

2 Likes

No real plan, I’ve done over a year sober before and little spurts besides that

Thank you I have all of those things, glad to know its normal its been awhile since I’ve gotten sober sober so I don’t remember this

1 Like

I haven’t been there in a long time, kind of gives me social anxiety but I’ll think about trying to go again. Thank you

Drinking won’t fix anything! It just puts it on hold for a while. And may make it worse if you’re an alcoholic. Put it away for today. Give it to your higher power. Peace and love

1 Like

Thank you for the positivity!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Did you stay away from the alcohol, friend?

No I haven’t been able to starting over again.
Right now I’m trying to eliminate some of the stress in my life and work at whats really going on in my mind.