Loving being sober

Im now on day 6 almost a full week clean. I never thought id ever get this far and im.over joyed with myself. My physical withdrawal is done, but the mental today has just begun. Today i woke up from a dream where i used, lets just say that craving was hard to shake. It consumed my brain for hours no matter what i did. But I Persevered and got through it. I knew the mental part would be hard but man oh man today was a testy day for sure. But i made it and im excited for 1 WEEK SOBER. 1st time in 3.5 years.

15 Likes

This is great to read and well done on your first week, I promise you it does get easier so keep up the good work. Any dodgy thoughts reach out its why we are here for you. :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing! Your doing great! :heart::heart::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Congrats on 6 days!! You’ve made through the worst of it the withdrawals. Just remember if you pick up and use you have to go through that all over again and every relapse is worse then the one before. We’re all here to support you. The mental part is tough too but you got through it. So proud of you! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome work! Keep being strong and brave!!!

2 Likes

Thank you all. This app and community literally has saved my life. Ive met some amazing people and have an amazing support.

2 Likes