Lunch break chatter! How is your day so far?

So far so good for me. Crew is working good for me and t’do list is turning to t’done list.
Hope everyone is doing as well or even better!

5 Likes

I have two staff in my department and they are acting like 10 year olds again and wanting me to intervene in an issue that really isn’t an issue…unless you’re a petulant child. One is 61 and the other is mid 50s…always fun babysitting adults who are supposed to be professionals. Other than that, great. I’m just getting ready to head out for my lunch walk and listen to my James Swanwick podcast.

5 Likes

Amazing day so far, it’s almost the weekend, getting nervous, hopefully I’ll stay strong and sober! :grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Treat the weekend just like any other day. Just make it till the end of day and go to bed sober. What are your plans for the weekend?

4 Likes

Great so far but I’m a bit anxious about friends visiting tomorrow and getting things ready. But the morning was very productive and I got groceries before the holiday weekend rush was too intense, walked my dog, bought an oregano plant at a garage sale while on the walk, and had a good lunch break. About to dive in to more to dos. Great check in!

8 Likes

Just got back from a nice dog walk. About to make a late lunch. :yum:

5 Likes

I feel your pain, I seem to be the leader even when I dont want to.

1 Like

You got this. I mean heck if I can you can.

Cannot complain one bit!

4 Likes

Just starting work out here on the west coast! Hope everyone has a great lunch! My day is just getting started but I’m alive and sober 141 days and happy to be here :blush:

1 Like