Lush Liar Liar

This is the longest I’ve went (besides during my pregnancies). The day I chose to retire from drinking was centered around being literally sick of myself. The vicious pattern, cycle, living a double life, pure bullshit. Someone told me: “You’re the most honest person I know, but you’re the biggest liar about your drinking.” Well, damn. Here I am day 60. Honest. Raw. Sometimes pissed, but sober. My name is Whitnee and I’m an alcoholic.

43 Likes

@SoberGuyUSA Thank you! :sunny::coffee::sparkles:

Two months. That’s strong work.
Congratulations.:facepunch:

1 Like

That sounds VERY familiar!! Congratulations on your 60 days!!

2 Likes

You’ve been getting better at getting better for 60 days. Better today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow better still, if you choose to make it so.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 60 days! Great accomplishment!

1 Like

Thanks for the incentive and something to look forward to. I’m on day 12 with easy to many thoughts. Best wishes on another day!

3 Likes

@Mooshi 12 days is great!!! One minute, sometimes second at a time. :coffee::sparkles::sunny:

2 Likes

I was a liar to myself too, till the day i dare to say: I,m alcoholic !!! I was a daily drinker, took pills…
Now 58 days.:v:

4 Likes

Hi Whitnee - and welcome from another alcoholic and liar. I was much the same way. 60 days is a whole lot of 24s - well done.

I came to TS three days before I stopped drinking. Today is day 884. Here I found information, support, and friends who loved me when I couldn’t love myself.

Glad you are here!

8 Likes

Amazing. Can’t wait to be where you are

4 Likes

Ahoj Katko,nejsi nahodou z Čech?:blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! This is awesome.

1 Like

Dam ok whitnee you are the realist person on here, more power to you. Good job on staying sober!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!! Onward and upward!!! :white_heart::sparkles::black_heart::sparkles::orange_heart::sparkles::green_heart::sparkles::purple_heart::sparkles:

Nie, zo Slovenska

1 Like

That’s really great and don’t keep your guards down. The fighting is still going on.
I relapsed after making 95 days because i thought I’m liberated for good. I almost gave up but didn’t i started the fights again and now in week one and really sad tho.
So you’ve come so far, day 60 is a great achievement just know there’s no going back,
Its so painful when you go back.

Pls I’m not saying you gonna go back like i did, am just sharing my experience.

1 Like

@Newlife2020 thank you! Of course, I totally understand what you are saying :slight_smile: good luck to you! :sunny::sparkles:

No from Northern Germany

Good on you Whitney.:pray::pray::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like