Macros Talk

I use myfitnesspal to track my cals and macros. I just eat pretty clean. Lots of brown rice, fruit, for carbs, Skyr, fish and eggs with some occasional beef or chicken for protein, olives avocados and bananas for good fats. I work out twice a day, most days, a morning boxing/fighter training program, and an evening martial arts class. I’ve lost 55 lbs since I quit drinking.

1 Like

5000+ calories, a lot of protein and weights

@Yoda-Stevie nice !! Congrats on your new found journeys and passions . I wish I could acquire the taste for olives, I keep trying them!!

@Mike_Gee woah man you eat my body weight in food energy a day :laughing: I’m sure your protien intake has to be endless to maintain

1 Like

Ready for some bellator and LFA!

1 Like

I try to keep my diet balanced and keep my veggie/whole foods intake to about 75% of my meals. That’s ideally, usually it’s closer to 65%. The only things I track are my step count per day, daily moods, and meditation times. My work is keeping me in shape exercise wise. I’m mostly focused on long term sustainable consistency. I guess that is kind of related to what you’re asking :joy:

1 Like

Yes ! I love that you track your mood and meditation. I’m sure they gives you some great insight into your own patterns as well to look at.