Made 30 days clean and sober

Made my 30 days sober, little to no cravings. Feeling energized and upbeat, changing my habits and feeling optimistic and hopeful.

Been allocating money else where and almost out of debt and finished filing my taxes. Things are going well.

This group is helpful, thank you for your stories and words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing your struggles and turning them into strengths through sharing and understanding.

11 Likes

AWESOME SAUCE!!!

You can do it.

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: that’s awesome! I’m so excited for that first big milestone. I so look forward to seeing your 90 days next!

1 Like

Incredible, stay focused :+1:

1 Like

Well done - here’s to the next thirty days :+1:

1 Like

Incredible. I was psyched when I hit 30 days.

1 Like

Celebrated by getting an Atari mini, been rocking space invaders for abit. :joy:

1 Like

Congrats keep working on your sobriety we are still in early stages of recovery. I’m day 15 unfortunately but got the shot. Going to iop groups 3 times a week. Its tough but it feels good waking up sober

1 Like

Good job! 30 days is huge achievement!

1 Like

Thank-you everyone for the encouragement and kind words. I don’t just use this app I also go to a drugs and alcohol counseller with open meetings for people. I have my groundwork in place and happy. It does help being laid off for the winter, keeps stress levels low, just staying busy with hobbies, interests and working on my car getting my hands greasy and fixing things (I like mechanics).