Made it 1,157 days before falling down…

Not good for the first couple of days but I’m past the worst of the withdrawals so better with each day. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m glad you found us here @CElliot. Thank you for your honesty and sharing your story. And it’s great to hear you’re starting to feel a bit better. I wish you all the best on your sober journey again. Stay with us and take it one day at a time.

1 Like

@Liselotte Sorry for your loss, but I’m glad to hear you be chancing the slippery slope. Stay Strong!

@CElliot

I can totally relate to your story snd can get a glimps into the future if i drank with me and my wife. Shes expressed me drinking and hiding while i drink scares her which i did once while i was out with people. She called and wouldnt answer my phone. She does not deserve that from me. This was about 2 years ago but she mentioned it lastnight and it was just too sad to accept that i did that but i did and all i can do is learn and try not to ever do it again. I feel terrible i did that. Im also a ass when i drink. Im super selfish when i drink.

Anyway i got a lot from your story
Thank you for sharing

1 Like

How you’re doing @CElliot ? Loved your share and hope life’s good at yours. Sending love and strength.

3 Likes

Welcome home. Great motto!
That’s what I use, “One more day”…. I can do this.
You’re worth the commitment, but most of all your wife deserves your commitment.
We slip up, but congrats on jumping back on board: you got this friend!

2 Likes

Thank you for checking on me @happyfeet !! I’m doing great, officially back on the wagon with zero slip ups :slight_smile: Happy new year to you and everyone else in this great community. 2024 is our year! Stay strong everyone!

4 Likes

Brilliant to hear from you @CElliot and glad you’re doing so well!!!
Happy new year to you too. Let’s make it a great one :muscle::smiley::wave:

2 Likes