Made it Through!

Alright so made it through my 2nd weekend. Weekends are the hardest for me to not drink. Week days are hard to but AS hard. right now i am at 14 days sober so here’s to week 3. Friday was the old mans Birthday would have loved to sit and drink with him but i choose not to that was a very hard decision. Saturday and Sunday were easier just kept myself occupied. Hope everyone else had a good weekend as well!!!

11 Likes

Hey! Congrats on 14 days! Well done on not drinking for your dads birthday, I can get how tough that would’ve been! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Each weekend is easier than the last, solid work!

1 Like

Good job keep it up! You got this. :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Hi 5 or fist pump both acceptable lolol and thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. Defiantly not easy but he is also one of the reason iv made this decision to not to. so ill sip on my water and be just fine… Even pick him up a case off beer on friday tooo ugh… lol the things i do for him.

2 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 Thank you. just one week at a time sooner or later it all adds up and will be a new normal i hope.

@Dan531 I sure hope the weekends get easier… weather just needs to be nicer out so i can ride the bike around…

They will, it’s like anything else it just takes practice! All days are equal for me now. I still think about alcohol but I don’t actually want it anymore. Life is way better booze free, hang around and see!

2 Likes

Made me smile. Be proud!!

1 Like

What do you do to take your mind away from alcohol cravings?