Made it to 40 and gonna keep on going!

I can’t believe it’s been 40 days since I last got high. I would have never thought I’d be in this situation 40 days ago. I always told myself I can do it because I used to live life sober and did it just fine. Well that wasn’t enough, it was that and actually jumping in and telling myself I’m not a good person when i take these. Or when I try to get them. I’m so happy I don’t have to worry about how to not get sick anymore. I don’t even think about pain pills everyday anymore. Used to be alll the time. Hope everyone’s night is going well. I’m just reading Guts after I finish stuff on the computer and bills. So much fun! Have my step son over so hopefully we can do something fun this weekend (:

14 Likes

That is so awesome! @nillafresh, congratulations on making 40 days.

1 Like

@nillafresh Your an inspiration well done I can’t wait to be back at 40 days after a few relapses I’m back at day 2 I’ve just read your post an it sure made me smile, I remember that feeling of positivity, at the moment I’ve lost all hope but I’m trying to get back on track xx

3 Likes

You can and get there Toni! Message me if you ever need to talk (:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 40 @nillafresh! It’s great to have such a positive voice on the forum.

1 Like

Well done …still going strong :blush::blush:

1 Like

Great job! Congrats!

1 Like

Kudos on 40 days!! :tada: :fireworks: :boom: It’s very inspiring!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the positive words it really means a lot! ((:

Congrats. I just got 90… we can keep it going

1 Like

Awesome! I’m at 43 days. We can do this! Good job on today and keep up the good work

1 Like

Congratulations! We will keep going! Yesterday was a really hard day for me but I’m here at day 42 now (:

Thank you! Awesome that your at 43 (: it’s day 42 now! We got this! (:

Yesterday was a really hard day for me. All day I thought about getting high. But I didn’t give in to the urges! It’s so hard to overcome the urges without pills. That’s how I always cured myself. But it was like yesterday was one bug urge. But I’m here on day 42 feeling better than ever(:

2 Likes

Congratulations on staying strong!!

1 Like