Made it to one year sober!

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

You will!! I’ll keep my eye out for some updates, and you’re supported no matter what :heart:

Yes yes yes!!! So awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ve been working all day, I work 8am-8pm, but it’s been a great day, and I love my job haha no complaints here :blush:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations!

1 Like

I don’t know you but im thrilled for you!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

When I got home, my boyfriend surprised me with 1 (year) pumpkin pie, 12 (months) sour key candies, 52 (weeks) mini eggs, 365 (days) reeses pieces, 8760 (hours) things of chocolate chips, 525600 (minutes) morsels of brown sugar, 31536000 (seconds) grains of flour (so I could make cookie dough) haha so cute! I just partly wanted to look back and remember this, so I just wanted to share :blush::heart:

7 Likes

What a nice surprise. He’s very clever and thoughtful. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Happy one year birthday. That is quite an accomplishment. Great work!! Love reading the one year birthdays. It makes it seem possible for all of us.
:pray:t2::heart: :birthday:

2 Likes

Way to go!! You definitely earned the right to feel proud of yourself! I’ll be 2 weeks sober from alcohol tomorrow. I have a long way to go til a year but I know I can do it!! Congrats!!

3 Likes

Sober dance for Jess!!! BOOGIE BOOGIE :dancer::dancer::dancer::man_dancing: WOOT WOOT :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing: BOOGIE BOOGIE :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing: WOOT WOOT!!!

1 Like

Congratulations are in order. Well done and quite a feat. I’m on day 55 and I too shall reach this goal in no time. Life really is too short. God speed.

1 Like

That is very encouraging. It definitely means something to me on my journey . Congratulations

1 Like

What an incredible milestone. Congratulations!!:clap:t4::grin:

1 Like

Fantastic work, you’re a warrior!

1 Like

Congratulations on one year!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year, such a huge accomplishment. Keep shining on and allowing others to see it really is possible.

1 Like

Congrats! Way to do it!

1 Like

Awh thank you! Congrats to you too! Two weeks is awesome, keep going :heart:

1 Like