Mammogram results

So after much waiting i finally. Got to talk to a dr about my mammogram results. Turns out the mammogram was good but they did find Some mild vascular calcification. Being referred to a cardiologist for a stress test and EKG. My dad died at 41 from heart issues and alcoholism. My mother died at 60. They didnt have to die poor life choices. I did wear a heart monitor for 30 days. When i was in my 30s because of an irregular heart beat. So now i have to change more in my life. Not in large danger at the moment. They just want to do these as a precaition because of the family history. My sister has heart issues as well. I have not turned to drinking to cope. Now more then ever its Vital I NEVER take a drink again.

14 Likes

Glad to hear the mammogram is clear :innocent: Sounds like you have a good motivation to stay clean :raised_hands:t2: :muscle:t2: :small_airplane: :innocent: Good for you!

2 Likes

So glad to hear your results were clear, and i hope your other test go okay :hugs::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I got a grand child to help raise. she deserves to have granny around. Shes our everything!!!

2 Likes