Mandi's Recovery Journey Vibes

I wanted a place where I can share some of the soul work I’m doing in hopes it may help others along the way. Some of it may be a bit out there or not your thing and that’s cool. The topics that will likely be covered are very wide ranged and random. But this is what works for me personally! :heart:

71 Likes

This morning’s thought: rsz_recovery_is_worth_it_

35 Likes

46 Likes

63 Likes

So far, this is right up my alley! Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure at least some of it will be, we seem to have some of the same teachers as I’ve noticed in some of your posts! :heart:

2 Likes

You actually inspired me to open this gem back up last night so thank you for that!

16 Likes

You’re welcome! But I won’t take it personally…

1 Like

I love this. I remember sobbing to the only sober friend I had when I was just a couple of days out from my last drink. I told him that I had no idea who I was sober. He replied, “You will find that you are exactly who you were supposed to be before everything got fucked up.”

I think that’s true.:heart:

35 Likes

I think your friend is very wise! :heart:

2 Likes

043b9236bd5523c44d3ada950be6d631

26 Likes

27 Likes

That is so perfect. I’m writing it in my journal now!

1 Like

I absolutely love it. I have had a lot of realizations lately and this is one of them! I used to be very comfortable with myself and who I was a long time ago and I have recently remembered this. Over the years I’ve been stripped down, told what was “acceptable” based on someone else’s insecure opinions that were forced down my throat and beat into my psyche for many years. I didn’t realize until very recently how damaged I actually have been a very long time. Time to unfuck myself and shine baby shine!

9 Likes

Because you are my positive vibe!!! :heart:

12 Likes

Goddamnit, I love you!

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to your post and wisdom! :blush: @MandiH

2 Likes

Thanks for always being my cheerleader! :heart: (And artist!!)

5 Likes

Goddammit, I love you too! :hugs:

ImI’m totally going to do this! Today will be day 1

6 Likes