Mandi's Recovery Journey Vibes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Really love this one

1 Like

Me too. I understand this one more every day!

When I was walking home today, I had something related pop into my head. Don’t know if I heard it somewhere or if it was just a realization.

“You don’t have to understand why you are valuable - just that it is so.”

6 Likes

I LOVE when random things like that pop in my head when things are quiet enough for me to hear it! Love the message you got! :heart:

I was leaving a counselling appointment where we discussed my issues around self worth and such. I love when that happens too - inside I was like “I dunno if that was random or a gift from the God I believe in, but I needed to hear that right now!”

1 Like

Amazing when it happens, isn’t it?!? Love it!! That message was certainly meant to found it’s way to you at a time when you were receptive ro hear it. Listen to that voice, it won’t steer you wrong! :heart:

1 Like

This put me at ease just thinking about what it feels like to lay back in a boat and drift. I want that peace. I am just beginning to learn how to make it happen.

1 Like

3 Likes

1d9a153be318e285662fd046c98f5ee6

4 Likes

37d0c13351798c15be16f286d4d88fd6--thankful-for-you-quotes-solitude-quotes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

How do you know the sock isn’t just in it’s new better place, waiting for the other one to catch up? Could be the dest decision ever to listen to the sock!

2 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

Sorry to crash on your thread @MandiH, but caught this quote, and couldn’t find anywhere else to share it.

Eleanor Roosevelt said - “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”

4 Likes