Mandi's Recovery Journey Vibes

9 Likes

As long as we stay sober!

1 Like

Not sobriety related but still true!

4 Likes

Can you explain a little more about this? How did your enlightenment person measure your points on the scale? I’m assuming you aren’t hooked up to a monitor of sorts. I can see that some people have the ability to feel and know that there is something negative out there and would check in on you to see what was going on…but how is it quantified on a scale?

I’ll send you a pm to explain it as well as I can :heart:

1 Like

A little inspiration from Chef Robert Irvine

1 Like

3 Likes

desmondtutu454129

1 Like

6 Likes

true! i can’t wait to change the world

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey Mandi, I can’t PM you these days, but I’ll ask here, how’s your Gramma? It gave me a warm feeling to read your posts about your visits with her.

1 Like

Sorry about that Dan, I wish I could keep my profile hidden but the message option still there. She is doing excellent! I visit with her at least once a week, the amount of family history I am learning these days on our visits is priceless! I also love her spunky humor. She gave me the birds and the bees speech last week because I had never heard it before! Lmao! Love that woman!

Oh that’s too rich! Did you show her pictures of your offspring, so she’d know you got the message? :crazy_face:

Well, where my boy is 16 I was telling her about the talk I gave him and she asked if I did the birds and the bees talk. I said you know, no one has ever been able to tell me that whole story-what is the deal with the birds and the bees?? So she filled me in lol! I could never understand what they had to do with each other. Haha! Oh the stories we discuss…I am so thankful for that woman! :heart:

3 Likes

(Or he)

5 Likes

2 Likes

This is what I needed to change my mindset on to become sober. Being “normal” was killing me. It’s ok to be different and let your light shine so your tribe can find you! :heart:

6 Likes

2 Likes