Mandi's Recovery Journey Vibes

I’m in. Snatchdoodle

Haha, I actively now have 5 journals going!
I’m ditching one however, my calendar wasn’t big enough to fit much in. One is for random notes of things I want to remember as I learn things before bed, random quotes or to write things down as I wake up at night. One is for primarily energy/reiki/healing work. One is online for whatever I feel at that moment and want to get out or process. And now this one is to get back into writing daily-this is where I tend to connect best with myself. I have a lot things I wanted to hit on so I got them all basically into the first entry to keep it all in the forefront of my mind. It’s a little personal but I am sharing anyway just to show how I set mine up-mine isn’t all recovery based, I’m really focused on healing all aspects of my life so I have a lot of info going into it so I can see progress, patterns, etc. Seems to be a decent tool to learn how to get better at getting better for me!

5 Likes

Different color pens even! That’s professional. My journal is plain-Jane black ink, maybe I should branch out.

1 Like

Today I rotated the colors I could find. I’ll always change it up when I write depending on what I have handy that day! But I do like pretty colored ink when given the choice. :blush:

20 Likes

I find this one SO true!

15 Likes

I love his explanation of the 12 Steps. Helped a lot when I was doing my 4th!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Yes!!! This!!! images%20(11)

8 Likes

Yes! I love this. May I join you?

2 Likes

Of course!!! I like it, it gets me thinking more about different things

2 Likes

9 Likes

Love it!!!

Hi Mandy. I love your thread. You are wonderful. Thanks for reaching out for me the other day. You are my inspiration :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ooh, me too! :hugs:

1 Like

Well, you could be into world of Warcraft, game of thrones or calling me Lucifer lol.

1 Like

Haha. That’s totally what I pegged it for!

1 Like

I’m in good company! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Soul sista :hugs: Love your thread :heart:

1 Like