Mandi's Recovery Journey Vibes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you @MandiH, I really appreciate you providing this thread :heart:

2 Likes

Something I’ve struggled with is holding onto things too tight and not being able to let go. This pertains to many things, people, money, plans, outcomes/expectations. I’ve been putting the energy out there of what I want in life and now I am practicing letting go. I am trying not getting stuck on how the outcome happens while I let nature take its course! Feels free.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is another good one for me today. There has been a lot on my mind that has worried me. My uncle’s stage 4 cancer diagnosis last week, my child being really sick and sunburned a few days, about how others will take things, about my friends and what is going on in their lives, about my gramma and her health, etc etc etc. Life has felt very heavy and I realize I can’t control any of that any more than I can control that my work AC broke today and it’s 85 in my office. Letting go feels a lot lighter! Seems to be a theme here lol

1 Like

3 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing
U make a difference in my emotions when i read your positive doses

1 Like

4 Likes

Omg thanks so much im always holding on tight snd overdoing me its consuming. But im greatful that the journey i take isnt so lonely when i know im not crazy abd insecure for those tendencies and i can alter almost anything if it doesnt fit me or the journey to oz

1 Like

Wow this one is very on point for me thanks, saved to phone :+1::+1:

1 Like

And this one :+1::slightly_smiling_face: just reading a chapter on this in my book too, funny how the words you always need to hear come to you when you are ready :pray::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Pretty amazing stuff really! It’s life changing once you figure it out and I’m well on my way there too! :heart:

1 Like

Ahem to that :slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is where my work is right now. It’s a process but been a long time coming! Acknowledging that some things weren’t totally healed was huge for me. Now onto the work!

3 Likes

Not from medicine and not from masking.

2 Likes

4 Likes