Hear hear.

1 Like

8 Likes

Love this and me too!

1 Like

B67024F1-EE35-4C3C-B739-6DE89EFAF7C1

6 Likes

7 Likes

Only you have the power to make it better! :grin: Like I told a buddy of mine today, you are the ONLY person you are guaranteed to live the rest of your life with, no white in shining armour will ever truly save you or make you happy. You have to be happy from within!

1 Like

large

4 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of the editing on this but great messages!

Sitting in my house last night in the quiet, I felt SO euphoric and peaceful. I had this moment of clarity where I started thinking about how to attain that same level of happiness, even within all the chaos that surrounds me. I have pondered on this thought a lot today.

What I keep coming back to is this: I think it’s time to let go of all of my expectations of others as well as the chaos of everything else around me to try to find that peace within myself. Really letting go is going to be a big hurdle with all the daily anger and resentments I have, but really, it’s got to go. I’m the one suffering the consequences of it and will continue to if I keep doing what I am right now. Nothing good is coming from this stuck and miserable feeling place but I’m the only one that can change it. I think it’s time to solely focus inward, try to let go of the oars and just see where life takes me and what’s left in my life at the end!

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

unnamed

5 Likes

I second that.

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes