Martial Artists Past & Present and MMA Fans UNITE!

I think and hope Edwards!

Think he’s very overlooked and would beat Till as well

Big question: who can beat Nunes? Shevchenko?

God only knows.

Maybe Shev, Cyborg or GDR

Shev has the best chance. Somebody with good grappling and an engine needs to get her to the ground and tire her out (although she’s a BJJ black belt I think so might backfire)

Cyborg needs a rematch, and make the adjustments

Cyborg doesn’t want that fight. She has one more fight on her UFC contract and then she’ll jump to ONE.

Shevchenko went 5 rounds with Nunes last time they fought. She’ll move up in weight if she does. I think she has a punchers chance of winning, but so did Holm.

Least that’s how I see it.

I follow Gregor Gillespie on Instagram and he’s a recovering alcoholic and has a number of years sober. Really turned his life around, he’s now one of the best wrestlers in the UFC lightweight division IMO

1 Like

A dominate Edwards decision.

RDA is hard to finish so I’m not surprised he didn’t put him away.

I’m a big Dos Anjos fan. Hes just a great fighter, but Edwards took it to him

1 Like

Can he take Masvidal?

I’d take masvidal

Yes- he would

Tills got a glass chin and Askren is a douche

He called him out, but does he take the fight…
I wanna see Khabib fight in September.

1 Like

Not sure, I know Masvidal wants a money fight against either McGregor or Usman. Not sure he would want an Edwards fight. You ever see the old backyard fights of Masvidal on those old kimbo slice YouTube’s? Lol. Hes a scrapper. Cuban Jesus!

Not a great card tonight in my opinion. Anyone see any upsets happening? Never been a Holloway fan, was glad when portier took it to him, but I don’t think Edgar has it in him

I have never seen Spencer fight. She got any chance against Cyborg?

Hey I remember you wrote about going to the UFC 241 in Anaheim. How much was a ticket?

She’s pretty good, but not much experience or big fights.I think Cyborg knocks her out early.

They were a gift, they were pricey in good section like 500 ea. I’m sure a lot cheaper areas

1 Like

That’s awesome! Yeah a little much for right now and I’m gonna go to a concert in October that’s gonna run me 200$ a ticket. Just wondering would be pretty epic to see that, you might be close enough to get a little blood splatter :joy:

1 Like

I remember seeing Cyborg and I’m sorry she just looks like a man. Like Serena Williams playing tennis except she’s allowed to hit the opponent. It’s almost unfair stepping in a octagon with her!