May leave one day UPDATE :

Once i hit a year in my sobriety i might choose to leave this app i may not it has been a great help i love reading others storys and being inspired or giving out help but i do sometimes find myself just stuck on it sometimes and well i feel very strong in my journey after a year i feel like i wont need it anymore ? 🤷 i dont know ill be sure to update.

5 Likes

If you do best of luck! I’m sure you will be missed! I try to do as much as I can for my recovery because I know without my recovery I’ll lose everything. Me personally I don’t want to risk it. I really wish the best for u and everyone on here. Hope u stay!

2 Likes

You have to do what’s best for you. You are here for yourself, helping others is a side effect. So if it helps you more to go then go and if you need this app after a while you are welcome to come back. Why think about leaving? I think I will leave some day too. I know it when I get to that point :wink:

1 Like

How can i leave you beutiful inspiring human beings :wink::pray:t3: i started thinking about it amd i love helping others in the struggle love coming here and reading stories its the best feeling in the world when someone else can give you advice on something your going thru that they been thru so NO im here to stay to stay in the fight i think i was having an off day when i posted this this app is aamzing :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

I found myself doing the same thing… I’ve taken time out away from here twice. And it’s was OK. And it’s always ok to have a break. Be it a day, a week, a month or a year away… What’s Comforting is that you always know that it’s always here and you can always come back at any time again but giving your self time boundaries etc… You will do what you feel is right for you :grin:

4 Likes