Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

I’m so grateful you shared this Eric. I listened when I got undercover last night. I think I was out in about a minute! Bettern’ my sleep aid. Thanks again🙏

2 Likes

Om Chandraya Namaha
I’m trying to learn this one.
So, I too had it on last night @Soberbilly
I really want to learn this one. Once again it put me right out.

So I did Om Chandraya Namaha again first thing this morning after my chores. For some reason I want to learn this one so I can call it up when I want. Like the others I’ve learned. But I’m struggling with it.

Om Chandraya Namaha
That’s why I’m writing it out.

I feel the others I’ve learned have a beginning and an end. Like Om Mani Padme Hum. Then repeat. Same with the Green Tara one. And they work great for me. They don’t leave me hanging.

But Om Chandraya Namaha seems more spiritual. Like I’m throwing it up in the universe and it stays up there and then I throw it up there again. I love Nadav. The music. Etc……

Not even sure why I want to learn this one or force myself to get it. I got a good arsenal of Mantras.

Thanks for the yellow thingy @Its_me_Stella haven’t read it all yet. Got it book marked.

Just putting my thoughts out here. Maybe I’m searching for that “Spiritual,” thing. When I do that, sometimes my long time forced religious beliefs get in the way. You must be able to relate to that Billy.

Om Chandraya Namaha.
Hell, even predictive text has caught on :grimacing: but I’m not using it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Hahah.

Maybe write it out phonetic or so you see it in syllables? That has helped me remember ones I find more difficult.

Keep listening, your brain will absorb it before you can memorize it and youll be chanting it in no time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t have long term religious beliefs thankfully,gratefully. I rejected the dogma of Judaism in my teens. :pray: Namaste

1 Like

Been listening to this once a day at least for about a month as its somehow near the the top of my music playlist. Coincidence or something else? Whatever it is I like it

5 Likes

Did a quick 7 min meditation today on changing negative behaviors related to my Eating disorder. Might do a longer one later on something different. It was really good. I listened to it last night when i was in the midst of having a hard time. Today i listened to it in a calmer state and i got benefits from it both times. So glad to be back into meditation. Ive noticed how much more level my emotions are

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this :slight_smile: i just listened to it. Definitly made me smile :smiley:

2 Likes

I like this. Keep coming back to it.

2 Likes

I love this short one.
Water drops and a beautiful sax.
IMG_1159

3 Likes

Will listen to this one tmrw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Eric,I will check it out. I did a short meditation early this morning with this playing.

1 Like

Thanks Billy. I didn’t know what to do this morning so I gave it a try. Inadvertently added some Alice chirping noises to the mix from behind the master bathroom door.
:pray:t2::kissing_cat::pray:t2:

2 Likes

this left me feeling incredibly serene

Just love this one.
Again.

:pray:t2:

2 Likes

I will listen this afternoon thanks Eric. I am grateful that Stella inttoduced me to Mantra as another way to go inward. Have you listened to Krishna Das (ty Bootz)? Recommend.
I just started my day with this. Really really love it.

2 Likes

Starting my day :crescent_moon:

:pray:t2::crescent_moon::pray:t2:

2 Likes

When He shook me awake this morning I had some bothersome pain generated by my cervical disc fusion and running down my arms. Can you say annoying? I knew that you could (ty Mr. Rodgers). Rather than meditate I donned headphones and did a Bilateral Stimulation session for 20 minutes. It did wonders for the pain in my arms and I am totally chill Bill too! Grateful :pray:

2 Likes

I did this again last night. I have been feeling pretty open and in need of protection. This mantra is serving me well. :pray:

2 Likes

I think you may like this D-cat. Happy Sunday!

1 Like