Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Listened to the self love meditation I shared before back to back while walking. Don’t normally walk and listen I like it. Went to the golf course(my happy place) to calm down after trying to deal with government officials and paperwork. Namsatae

3 Likes

Sharing, what helps me in meditation. Maybe it will help someone else!

While I’m meditating I’m having in my hands some crystal or rock and I as well image that this little thing is protecting me and helping to me. I’m already meditating for week and half like this and it a lot helps me. :blush:
In general crystals actually as well a lot help me. I bring them with myself no matter where I am. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Sober Fam,. Today’s lunchtime meditation spot! Brings back good memories from yrs back :person_in_lotus_position:
Thx for taking us along on ur journies :heart::peace_symbol::hugs::person_in_lotus_position::pray:

5 Likes

Oooh, maybe you would like this thread.

The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you a lot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m learning about crystals. I started carrying tjree specifically recommended for those born under the sign of Taurus. Thankfully it included instructions on how to treat them . This very new for me,so thanks for sharing that Nastya. This prayer is lovely

It is a waxing moon currently so this meditation sitting on my little lanai under the moon was deeply affecting

5 Likes

Still meditating often enough :pray:t2:
And doing my Mantras :pray:t2:
I like the ones I do and have been sticking to them. So I haven’t been posting as much since it’s the same Ol same Ol.

I like that Access Higher Consciousness with Kim Carmen Walsh.
Last night I looked her up and did this wonderful sleep meditation by her.

:pray:t2: :zzz::pray:t2::zzz::pray:t2::zzz:

3 Likes

Good afternoon for a Moon Mantra.

:pray:t2: :full_moon: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks @Dazercat .I found a waxing moon meditation and sat under the moon in loving awareness the night b4 last night. Just started my waaay early day with this

On my way to see my Madi and Blake,and their mom and dad too.

4 Likes

Still loving this shorty. Got no idea what it’s all about but it works.
:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Yes thank you. You have a way of connecting me to what I need as it changes.Thanks so much @Its_me_Stella . I just received three crystals designed for Taureans. I know how to recharge them and a wee bit more. Hope you are thriving.

2 Likes

Absolutely thriving.

Been digging hand pan lately, my plants dig it too. :dizzy: :seedling:

5 Likes

This is gorgeous. Thank you Stell-zilla Thank you for the gifts you share. I will let you know exactly what the crystals are Thursday. I’m not laughing,we are!

1 Like

For some reason I thought this was a sleep meditation and it did the trick last night.
I definitely want to try it again when I’m awake. Sounds like it could be very beneficial.

1 Like

3 Likes

I love how Ram Dass uses imagination coupled with Visualization, resulting in a unique and thoroughly satisfying feeling tone in my body and a calm energy . To be of service is the ultimate karmic gift for me. Namaste

3 Likes

Good morning Bill, thx for great Dharma talk by Ram Dass , Loved it Loved it :heart:

3 Likes

Rough night last night. I needed something to help me sleep. I finally found this one. I love this guy. So I thought let’s give this one a try.

I’ve never done this one before. I had no idea what he was chanting. I never did get it. I just listened. Before you know it :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

At first I was thinking. I can’t listen to this. I don’t know what he’s saying. And I was like. Don’t think meat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Don’t think! Just listen to it.
Thanks for the shout out. I’m happy it’s working for ya. I still can’t believe how much chanting I’m doing.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Moon Mantra for the Win :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Good for sleeping too. :zzz::zzz::zzz:
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes