Members that work in the "Helping Field"

Always a safe space.

Just know you are good enough. As therapists, the imposter syndrome is real. Don’t doubt your abilities.

1 Like

I have overwhelming part of purchasing a car out of the way. Now it’s off to my first day at work tomorrow :hugs: :raised_hands:

1 Like

I already knew you could do it. Congratulations, what did you get? :raised_hands::tada:

1 Like

I got a steal of a deal on 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line 2.9% interest…which is great.

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s a nice colour!

And tomorrow you go in and crush it at work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! Youve been amazingly supportive. You know what…i love white cars with black trim and thats what i wanted yesterday. Back story: in 2020 i bought a white VW & LOVED IT. Also totaled it falling asleep after work. Because i drank too much the day before. Didnt get into trouble bought a black 2023 VW in September last year. I totaled it october 2nd & got a dui. Fast forward 116 days later. When i was sitting there yesterday trying to decide between a more expensive 2024 white Ford Escape with higher interest… i said life isnt just black and white…its going to be Vapor Blue. Lol i was clean for 12 years until i relapsed on Alcohol from March to October 2023 in that short time i really did some damage. Im fortunate enough that i didnt lose anything i couldnt rebuild or replace. I have a great attorney & this new job is aware i have this pending DUI. Going in with my head held high…we are all human with different mistakes

Well I’m glad that through life’s lessons you’re standing here today to tell the story and that no one else got hurt.

1 Like