Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

You have the ability to mute threads if you’d like. This thread does bring many of us joy around here though.

As with all things, take what you like and leave what you don’t.

7 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

I had an offensive meme thread once. It was deleted.

5 Likes

Oh man where the hell was I for that one :joy:. Fucking meth and heroin :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I think it ended up going too far at times… Not everyone is depraved as I

5 Likes

Haha maybe we can get a group within a group for people of depraved minds. Separate from regular or member status essentially signing a waiver that you will be offended and by signing this you have admitted to be fucking depraved and nuts :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this hundreds of times. They know how to pack it in.

1 Like

I didn’t know you’ve been to West Virginia. That’s the state flower. Blooming truck.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haha both of you are ridiculous @Englishd and @CaptAZ :joy:. Go Mountaineers. America’s finest distributors of inbreeding and meth

I grew up 90 minutes from WVU. I only went there to party once. I saw dumpsters on fire. I had a knife pulled on me. Got kicked out of a club for selling and woke up in a stranger’s house. Never again I said.

1 Like

Sounds like Tijuana for us Southern Californians haha.

2 Likes

So what your saying is you’d like to punch the whole state of West Virginia in the face :joy:

I’ve had some wild times down there. I almost got murdered by meth heads in Summerville one time

1 Like

One of my favorite things to say. “Meth is a hell of a drug”. Never tried bath salts so I can’t compare those but psychologically it was the most fucked up drug.

I assume you did goofballs. Did you do coke or meth for your upper?

I mean, even as the suggester of the idea maybe we see if the other thread helped things? The pain point mentioned years back on Discourse was about 40k posts and up, though yeah this thread has pictures… It may have been fixed since then though.

That’s said, I suggest the new title be “Meme wars 4…5…6… Go!”

If history bears out it will be the best of the trilogies.

3 Likes