Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

This one goes out to @rmgrimmer.
The Dot

Been there, done that.

I buy myself Christmas gifts every year lol. Not ambien related anymore, now its on purpose! Just bought heated car seats because I’m worth it :wink:

Yes you are! I love my heated seats!

I used to do this drunk all the time. I’d suddenly get a package from Amazon and not remember ordering it. One time I thought someone bought me the Echo…lol.

One time I went ambien shopping on QVC, had no clue why I got boxes of body wash and body lotion one day.

Been there, done that.

That’s not starting to lose the battle, castle walls have already been breached :rofl::joy:

Shit i still do that now. Just not drunk. A box shows up and im like wtf did i order? Then open the box. Oh, batteries. Well, thats not exciting…

:no_mouth:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I think we’ve all been there. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Lol! I miss it so much! Haven’t been able to play in like a year!

Oh my gosh!! Too funny @C-sun :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I was old school…Drunk guy watching infomercials. Ron Popiel and Billy Mays must have loved me. I even bought a bike from an infomercial while drunk. Also had like 6 feed the children kids, so I think my HP user my drinking for His purpose there. I got a bike and a whole mess of oxiclean out of the deal.

Love this!