gangsigns

3 Likes

morpheus

3 Likes

I have trained myself not to look down.

2 Likes

Those are some gollum ass feet

3 Likes

Lmao, this is hilarious, if u have a few mins it’s worth the watch on man I bout fell out the truck haha, fair warning theres a fair amount of cussing in it

3 Likes

Ok, this is such a great way to start day 60 !
Ain’t a pair of gloves big enough to make me hold a !!!
Is this seriously real ??

3 Likes

I really want to make an inappropriate joke here

Did you watch the video? Hysterical

I’m at work so I didn’t, but judging from your comment and the title I put two and two together.

Must watch when home !!

1 Like

How you gonna be the king of the jungle and you out here roaring in soprano.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m dead. :coffin::coffin::coffin:

2 Likes

Meeeeowwwww instead of roar !!

2 Likes

That was my favorite part lmao “is that mufasa over there soundin like a bitch?”
@Ryan, I’m not sure but I’m gonna be let down if I find out it isn’t haha

I dunno that might acually go both ways in the rehoboth area…lol be careful

1 Like

2 Likes

O the look on Santa’s face…

1 Like

Haha, as a cash only business I TOTALLY get it!

1 Like

I always wanted to keep change under my private area (i was going to say balls, but didnt want to offend anyone) when a lady pulls a sweaty 20 from her bra…i would pull the sweaty change from my area and hand it to her…fair is fair right

8 Likes

Ha! I live in 5-guys territory, 15 miles from the original store, and store #3 is in my city.

Lorton VA. Right up the road. My dear little sister, who I love to death, has an almost medieval vatican-like view that the world revolves around Boston. Jamestown never existed…America began at Plymouth… So some years ago, she’s going on and on about how when I next “come home to visit” she’s going to take me to the best burger place in the world. She’s describing the burgers, and then the fries…and I say “that sounds a lot like Five Guys…” moment of silence…“How do you know Five Guys? That’s up heahhh.” I start laughing and tell her that Five Guys is a Virginia, actually NoVA, company and that the third restaurant in the chain is where I go, and I’ve been to “Location #1”. I thought she’d accuse me of heresy and sic the Inquisition on me.

3 Likes