Meme Wars 10...11...12...Go!

Use an emoji in a text to them. My 14 year old had a right go at me.

2 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Line em up :rofl::rofl:

Sad thing is nowadays you can’t whoop your kids ads because someone would report you to child services. They need ass whoopings because they’re so bad today. :wink:

2 Likes

As someone who’s been through child services and taken a lot of parenting classes, I have learned that a whooping is very good at 2 things. Building distrust with your and reinforcing violence as a way settling a situation.

Been about 2 years since my kids have a gotten a whooping, been about 2 years since I last took a drink. They’re much better behaved kids, with loads more empathy and truthfulness then they were before. I think it’s a mixture of better parenting because I’m not always drunk and the fact they don’t have to fear a spanking.

14 Likes

I respectfully disagree that they are “bad today”. I don’t think kids are bad, or at least not born bad. Environment, parenting, etc to name a few reasons. Especially kids with special needs; how is spanking a solution if their brains are wired differently? I agree with @CaptAZ about reinforcing violence. I also think it can potentially induce fear. Especially if they have anxiety. I was spanked. Did it help me follow the rules? Sometimes. But it made my anxiety a million times worse. If it’s not ok for me to hit my spouse or my pet for misbehaving, why is it ok for me to hit my kid, who’s a KID and learning to self regulate. I think personally there are better ways to modify behaviour.

5 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a real case of “Just holding it together” eh?
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

One time I was getting punished and my sister knew she was next; she went and put like 3 pair of pants on! I was crying and she was smirking at me showing me, lol… Sucky times back then for sure.

2 Likes

How many birds

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

16 Likes