Meme Wars 13..14..15...GO!

Looks like he’s wearing a party hat! My frog friend did that before too!

2 Likes

I stumbled across this and almost died laughing this morning!

5 Likes
1 Like

15 Likes

Every. Morning. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes. To reinforce this, a reminder to all that even on the Meme Thread, per our Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines, certain posts are still not allowed.

Remember also this is first and foremost a forum for talk about sobriety, and there are those with a variety of addictions here.

The following should never be posted:

1. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  2. Romanticising the use of substances
  3. Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material

While obviously a good amount of humor “walks the line” of offense, and not everyone will appreciate every joke, please again bear in mind the guidelines above going forward.

7 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::+1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was scared for a minute there. Good one, your memes are making my day. (Frog one hilarious)

1 Like

I got flagged again so here ya go!!!
Lighten up people the post that was flagged was about goes and child support. Last I checked this isn’t racist or political.

3 Likes

187ayt

2 Likes

Even when posting humor, guidelines still apply and flags will be addressed. This is not a conversation.

8 Likes

12 Likes

I’m totally fine with that cuz the one on the right doesn’t have 7.500 grams of sugar :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are you angry at China? I’m happy they donated supplies to us (and no, it’s not me flagging you)

7 Likes

Makes sense since this is a WORLDWIDE issue. Any help from any country should be applauded right now. No question.

3 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes