Meme Wars 16..17..18...GO!

8 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Wow. I had no idea that adults actually still use such a harmful and derogatory term as “retards”. Super classy.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Yes.

Since the previous thread was closed, I again remind everyone that even on the Meme Thread certain posts are still not allowed per our Rules and Guidelines .

The following should never be posted:

1. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  2. Romanticising the use of substances
  3. Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material

While obviously a lot of humor “walks the line” of offensive, and not everyone will appreciate every joke, that does not excuse poor taste or breaking the guidelines.

6 Likes

Hormones? That’s cute. How about when life opens back up, you go spend some time at a Special Olympics event. With the absolutely beautiful, intelligent and loving individuals with special needs. Maybe then you’ll come to realize that words like that aren’t a “joke”. Bless your heart.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m not one to find much in bad taste, I love a good meme. Unfortunately, if I don’t advocate for those with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities, words like that continue to be used in hateful content. I find nothing funny about that word. It has been used for years to dehumanize those with special needs, to imply stupidity and even more so that being different is wrong.

9 Likes

15 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love it!

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1578190075696

7 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

These are my favorite discussions because I love the anger that rises when I say “what’s your source?” and they say “Google” :joy::joy:

1 Like

This is completely fair!

8 Likes

19 Likes