Meme Wars 22..23..24...GO!

10 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Your example memes are sarcastic and funny. Her political “memes” are often not actually memes but false propaganda. Her Trump memes are light-hearted, poking fun with cartoonish depictions of him, but her “memes” about Obama and Democrats are cruel pictures and insinuations implying that Biden is a pedophile and Pelosi is an alcoholic or that Obama is jealous of Trump. Needlessly offensive. Have a good day!

1 Like

Seriously bud, if you can’t handle people poking fun at politicians you like then a meme thread really isn’t for you. And maybe hold back on your double standards.

7 Likes

This is yet another reminder about the rules and guidelines of this platform. In particular, please remember that this is a community focused on supporting people in their sobriety journey.

As noted in the guidelines (linked below):

Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines

10 Likes

11 Likes

@AyBee

6 Likes

Hey, where did that other one go? I’d just composed myself enough after lolling everywhere to like it, and its gone :pensive:

1 Like

Thank you, kdog, for your kind and thoughtful comment. I think your Jesus meme is funny, but I don’t think a meme implying Jesus was a pedophile would be funny. I understand why your mom or any Christian might be offended by your meme, but I would consider their reactions to be extreme. I don’t think the political memes implying that Democrats are alcoholic pedophiles are funny, especially when the Republican memes posted by the same person are light-hearted. It is very obvious which party she is promoting. Perhaps there should be a separate political meme thread…

4 Likes

I wonder where their scoville units rate.? lol :rofl:

1 Like

Got me again :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

You are seriously delusional if you don’t find humor in memes. Whether they are political, movie stars, philanthropists, or regular people, it’s funny because that’s what memes do, they make fun of people, places, things and situations. I’m sure I have just offended you again, as usual, but seriously dude laugh for once in you perfectly perfect world.

3 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1595940498846

6 Likes