Meme Wars 22..23..24...GO!

You are seriously delusional if you don’t find humor in memes. Whether they are political, movie stars, philanthropists, or regular people, it’s funny because that’s what memes do, they make fun of people, places, things and situations. I’m sure I have just offended you again, as usual, but seriously dude laugh for once in you perfectly perfect world.

3 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1595940498846

6 Likes

Another reminder to all that even on the Meme Thread, per our Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines , certain posts are still not allowed.

This is first and foremost a sobriety forum, and there are those with a variety of addictions here. The following should never be posted:

1. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  2. Romanticising the use of substances.
  3. Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material.

While obviously a good amount of humor “walks the line” of offense, and not everyone will appreciate every joke, that does not excuse poor taste or breaking the rules.

If you see a post that breaks the rules, flag it for a moderator to review. All flags are anonymous. If your post was flagged and you do not agree with the decision, please private message @moderators and another moderator will review it.

Arguing about flags on the forum is unlikely to solve anything and posts may be deleted if the thread is being derailed.

Let’s also remember to treat eachother with respect, despite our differences. Name calling will not be tolerated anywhere on the forum. We are here to help, not hurt, eachother…to build eachother up, not tear eachother down.

12 Likes

and they probably feel trapped.

I totally respect your position on all this man. Truly. I actually think that’s a good idea to start a “political memes” thread where discussion could be focused on politics. I’d happily support that! You should kick it off!!

1 Like

Could I respectfully suggest that would likely not end well :joy:

8 Likes

That seriously took a turn for the unexpected hahaha

1 Like

Hey wait a sec, I never said it would… haha :wink:

2 Likes

I want to show this a friend who doesn’t want to wear a mask :joy: But if I do he’ll never talk to me again I guess :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

11 Likes

U wikid smaht

2 Likes

10 Likes

I see your point and feel the same way, however blaming it on “trumpets” or calling them that is kind of hypocritical in my opinion. I do not say this to offend you, so please play this in your mind a few times before responding offended

2 Likes

I’ll edit it.

5 Likes

Something useful for a change. The Cat Conjugator.

11 Likes

Not sure if you can tell but my buddy Jake in my profile pic is looking at you with his fangs showing cuz you’re calling him out and he’s gonna get you!

2 Likes

One can also mute a thread, very helpful!

9 Likes