Meme Wars 22..23..24...GO!

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s not confused. Consistently posting things that make other people feel sidelined and upset is not helpful.

If people can’t talk politics respectfully then they shouldn’t do it. Just cos it’s a meme thread doesn’t mean forum rules don’t apply.

8 Likes

No one is being attacked for having an opinion. There have been a number of polite requests to keep it civil, as is stated very clearly in the rules.

When a certain type of post consistently gets flagged and causes upset, that suggests those posts may not be appropriate for this forum. It’s not a judgement on the opinion being expressed.

3 Likes

There is nothing to stop political memes being posted. But there are a number of flags accumulating on a type of post and the same conversation has been had so many times…

As above any issues with this contact @moderators and let’s keep the meme thread a fun place to hang out.

2 Likes

My ex was a Pastor, she had friends that were Pastors. I, being a good old Navy guy have loads of salty sailors for friends.

When around my ex and her fellow religious friends, i watched my language and jokes. Not because I had to…but out of respect. I saved the salty language and gutter humor for my Navy peers.

Its about knowing your audiance. This isnt Facebook where we can friend the people like us. This is a community that anyone from any background can join.

Yes there is freedom of speach. I sacrificed a lot of my life for it. However, with freedom of speach comes responsibility. We just all need to take a deep breath, and be respectful of others.

14 Likes

No hypocrisy. Lot’s of political memes are funny. I simply believe that a political meme shouldn’t reference pedophilia.

1 Like

You like fish sticks? :rofl:

1 Like

It was a good meme!

2 Likes

104 today in the shade.

6 Likes

Thank you, Jason. I feel bad generating animosity between anyone in the big, wonderful group we have. I’m just very uncomfortable with certain subjects. On we go!

5 Likes

This weeks weight loss photo

8 Likes

No we can’t slow down, the endless barrage of flags is why. The rest of this forum moves along smoothly, but not this thread. And 95% of the problem is political meme’s… which frankly aren’t even funny.

Here’s a novel idea, instead of posting junk political meme’s here, make a private group and share all the crap you want to share, out of our purview, out of the purview of anyone not actually invited in. Has worked for me, could work for y’all too.

9 Likes

SmartSelect_20200731-183953_Google

7 Likes

A mask that will help with social distancing

5 Likes

Needs a brown streak down the front :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1596032528418

Yes.

5 Likes