Meme Wars 25..26..27..GO! No politics please!

what is that thing?

FB_IMG_1596796857275

3 Likes

Teeny tiny vibrator

2 Likes

A few things to keep in mind…

1. The entire forum, including this thread fall under the same rules and guidelines. Those rules and guidelines ask of us ALL to be civil and respectful and to give others the benefit of the doubt. These rules also apply, absolutely no…
  • Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  • Romanticising the use of substances.
  • Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material.
  1. This is a meme thread, as such, it is for memes. If you have comments, questions and discussion points with eachother, it might be wise to take it to private messages. The back and forth discussionis derailing the thread and we will be moving said discussions to another thread.

2. We are first and foremost a sober community. The purpose of the forum is to offer support, share knowledge and build community. We are in this together. :heart:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derailment Void

And from the guidelines:

Please do not side track the thread, including drawing out side arguments. If you have a disagreement and can have a respectful conversation, we encourage you to do so with the individual privately or in a separate thread. Otherwise please flag the post for moderator review and move on.

Meme on, sober champions.

8 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

How long for u? I’m 1 year in 9 more days. Yay!

3 Likes

Nice!! 276 days. 89 more days till I get that elusive 1 year coin!

16 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Are you gonna order one or do you have a group in Oregon where you can get it?

Hopefully they are having social distance meetings. My podunk coastal town hasnt had a case of corona. Let me reword that. Covid.

Im pretty sure a million cases of carona have been drank there by now🤣

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes