1 Like

#ThanksIHateIt

:joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Welp. That’s two days in a row, I’m not here to offend people, just to share in laughs.

I’ll probably calm down for a couple of days on the meme posting :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

NO!!! Your memes are FIRE. I dont understand why people who are easily offended go to a meme page. Its just for fun

6 Likes

A reminder to all that even on the Meme Thread, per our Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines , certain posts are still not allowed.

This is first and foremost a sobriety forum, and there are those with a variety of addictions here. The following should never be posted:

1. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  2. Romanticising the use of substances.
  3. Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material.

While obviously a good amount of humor “walks the line” of offense, and not everyone will appreciate every joke, that does not excuse poor taste or breaking the rules.

If you see a post that breaks the rules, flag it for a moderator to review. All flags are anonymous. If your post was flagged and you do not agree with the decision, please private message @moderators and another moderator will review it.

Arguing about flags on the forum is unlikely to solve anything and posts may be deleted if the thread is being derailed.

5 Likes

7 Likes