Meme wars 89 Go! No Politics Please

@tailee17

8 Likes

I certainly don’t miss this :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

That’s not funny. That’s just true. It doesn’t belong in this forum if it’s not funny…. :joy:

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Nothing to see here, just Thor on his way to Bifrost. Keep moving.

3 Likes

When you actually are multilingual and people day, it’s okey just use the word in the language you know. You do that, they don’t understand s**t and still thinks you’re an Idiot :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol… seriously. I thought this was a meme …well it is but actually happened yesterday. My friend caught it on video. Super wild to see live :astonished:

3 Likes

Nature is really cool, I’ve never seen a lightning hit s rainbow, but once I saw a green lightning striking water. Though I was crazy, but It was in the local newspaper the day after.

My parents live close to a railroad and when we where kids we sometimes saw the lightning hit the powerline for the train and create a fireball on the tracks. Usually when it was thundersnow. I guess That’s a combination of frozen power lines (they used to glistering when the train road in winter) frozen metaltracks and lightning.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Mother nature is amazing! That would have been so cool to see :sunglasses:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Short girl problems, things on High shelves or in wide deep freezers in the store. :laughing:

5 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes