Meme wars 89 Go! No Politics Please

11 Likes

6 Likes

My husband watched an episode recently for the very first time. (Clearly his childhood without cartoons is why he is fucked up) He said he felt this was an adult directed program. Yes and so were the Flintstones. How else were we going to learn how to be adults. Ha

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Focus on the positive! We are all striving for SOBRIETY.

1 Like

“Here kitty kitty!

1 Like

Hey y’all.

I know we are all in our different stages of recovery and some people get offended more easily than others. I try like hell to follow the rules of the community guidelines. But some of you people flagging memes need to lighten up.

You know us shit posters on here are providing a service for people to laugh and get through the day. God it helped me and I know others so much on bad days during recovery.

And @mods please somehow show us what memes we got flagged for. How else are we going to know what we did to break community guidelines.

Part of recovery is not taking things so seriously QTIP

Quit
Taking
It
Personaly

IMG_7244

Sincerely
Love you guys
:pray:t2::heart:

18 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Well said and thank you,a few of mine have been flagged recently and i didnt really see any real harm in them,they were just a bit of fun thats all,absolutely no upset was intended

7 Likes

images

You got flagged?? No way! You’re the meme king!
Here’s a bad meme to cover your flag :point_up:
Goodness knows where I’d be without these memes; I come here whenever I get the impulse to quit trying and just give in. I get so distracted with these memes that the impulse somehow passes, or rather becomes manageable again. Here’s a meme medal for you: :1st_place_medal:

16 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

A quick social experiment this one :+1:t2:

14 Likes

:upside_down_face:

14 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes