Memes thread

Laughing my guts out!!

This thread is the best!!’

Ah well, day 84 today and everybody is unharmed :joy:IMG_2909

But in The Princess Bride, wasn’t Robin Wright the most gorgeous thing ever? One of my friends from HS looks just like her, but abt 15 years younger.
I also loved Andre. He was the best, but back to Robin Wright. She was still BEAST sexy in Wonder Woman,
Lord, keep redheads away from me. Almost as bad for me as alcohol.
Sorry, that went off the rails…but that Robin Wright. Some serious Yum.

She is absolutely gorgeous agreed! My crew and I dressed up as characters from that movie one year for b2b. Needless to say I’m a huge fan!

Some of the best lines. When my son was abt 8 he would just walk up to people and say, “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya…”. The whole spiel. Even today when my daughter doesn’t act right, I say " Do you want me to send you back to where you were?" She says, “Unemployed, in Greenland?”

Lmao that is EPIC. My sister/brothers and I used to quote this movie growing up and still do to this day.

We would yell randomly "To the death! “No! TO THE PAIN!” in public places and just crack up. We had a pretty sweet Inigo, Westley, and R.O.U.S. in our group. So much fun. Good times!

“Rodents of unusual size? I don’t think they exist.”

When someone is about to do something dumb it’s “Have fun storming the castle.”

Me to my 12 year old daughter sometimes:
14vr30

@Lola. LOL. Thanks.

Seriously funny.

cop-any-alcohol-tonight-guy-had-about-30-coors-lights-20889334

My first three months of quitting

And Young at Captain D’s…Classy at Krystal…

Haha… I love seeing those posts from the past and wondering wtf I was trying to say