Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

8 Likes

I just did :upside_down_face: :people_hugging: :partying_face:

12 Likes

Me too. Thanks Mno :slightly_smiling_face::rainbow:

5 Likes

I did that today. And it feels good. I fought a strong urge yesterday dealing with stress, I have been to the pool by myself and I have a first therapy appointment (first in a long time) tomorrow. I reached out to friends and family and got support. And I stayed with my husband during the super stressful day yesterday and we talked a lot. It’s all progress.

10 Likes

What a fantastic job you did of taking care of yourself Rosa ! You are a role model ! :cherry_blossom::slightly_smiling_face::tada:

6 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman This made me think of you and your amazing strength :sparkling_heart:

So proud of you :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

SEX too if you are into that sort of thing. :hugs:

15 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

@Its_me_Stella I’m crying. This. It’s so true. Thank you.

6 Likes

I love you. :heart:

5 Likes

Also. A softer heart and more open eyes is a super skill… When people take advantage just set boundaries with kindness and accept.
When people overlook you, keep going in your truth.
When all feels lost, remember that the world is not ours to hold or ‘master’, we only have today and now. Those who master and roll the money banks are playing the illusion with high stakes.
Keep that softer heart, kindness, art, love and deep thoughts safe and alive in you. It is richness and love itself.

The world is only safer with the wounded included.

Lots of love Rosa. :heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for this. I see those things as my personal super power and when my heart hurts I know that it’s a benefit overall. If I can balance it, of course. That’s the struggle but it’s worth it.

4 Likes