Metal Thread (Part 1)

Was sad to just read that Shifty Shellshock from Crazy Town died from a drug overdose last week, aged 49. Apparently he struggled with addiction for a long time.

RIP. I played the Crazy Town debut album to death back when it came out.

Loves me some Conan
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

2 Likes

So good.

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Love music and all that it offers and does…
Here’s one of my favourites:

3 Likes

Some legendary punk here, with apt lyrics

1 Like

:thinking: I wonder which absolute OVERLORDS of Death Metal I could be thinkin’ of… :crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Nice mix of high rotation songs of the past 6 months

1 Like

Hi all,

Listening to this, right now. Don’t know if anyone shared it before!

2 Likes

More thrash metal or power violence but I always loved:

3 Likes

New Opeth
YESSSSSSS

2 Likes

Have you seen freaking GOJIRA at the opening ceremony for the olympics ? So epic, what a moment in metal history :metal:t2::raised_hands:t2:
At la conciergerie, incredible as a symbol of the french revolution :raised_hands:t2:

Music only;

3 Likes

This band has been on ridiculous rotation lately.

3 Likes

Ahah same here since I’ve discovered them in June at the Hellfest! I’m a bit late at the party but better late than never huh

1 Like

Same here, only started listening to them a couple months ago

1 Like

This I find amazing!

4 Likes

I was inspired by Satyricon to take the camera out and try capture a certain image. I think it works.

4 Likes

I’ve never been able to see L7, but I got to see and meet Donita Sparks a few years ago.

I’m an old school metal fan, but I also enjoy some punk. I grew up on thrash and old school punk. The only newer band I really like is Butcher Babies.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Metal Thread (Part 2).