Hatebreed: In ashes they shall reap

Born to bleed
Fighting to succeed
Built to endure what this world throws at me

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

7 more days until I get to see them in concert!!! I’m beyond excited. I’ve been dreaming of this since I was a teen

3 Likes
1 Like

Altar of Plagues: Earth, as a womb

1 Like

Wolves in the Throne Room: I will lay down my bones among the rocks and roots (live at Fire in the Mountains festival in Wyoming)

:raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Heaven shall burn: The weapon they fear

In this world of lies
The truth
It means resistance

1 Like
1 Like

Native American black metal :hushed::metal:t2:
BlackBraid: Barefoot ghost dance on blood soaked soil

Taken against her will
Made to suffer
Rape and defilement
Of our sacred mother
Who will stand
Against her desecration
A blood dawn rises
Today is a beautiful day to die

3 Likes

@Runningfree I know you like Korn…I just heard this band for the first time and they sound very similar to me, you might like it too.

CHAOSEUM - Burn My Eyes - YouTube

1 Like

I was just about to look for something else to listen to for the rest of my work day. I looked and they have a Pandora station. I’ll check them out. Thanks!!

1 Like

Anytime! They’re pretty good from the few songs I listened too

1 Like
1 Like

Ooh, checking this out. Big fan of Resistant Culture who are more grindcore, but also very native, might be up your alley if you’re not already familiar (they’ve been around for a while, I think their singer was in Terrorizer)

1 Like

It’s actually one of my favorite mid 90s death metal albums, maybe because coming at metal from a background of crusty-ish punk I appreciated that it wasn’t so slick or technical as some others. It might even have been part of me getting into metal at all because I had it on cassette, which definitely means I found it during a specific era lol. Aging myself.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ll check them!
Blackbraid album is so good

Well, I guess it’s time, considering the news, to listen to Akvan, from Iran

1 Like
1 Like

IN THIS MOMENT - SICK LIKE ME. I’m love

1 Like