Metal Thread

seeing these guys tomorrow night :smiley: :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Nice! Love Devildriver. Never seen them live though. These guys are doing a North American tour in spring and I want to try to go. So epic!

1 Like

Hell yea! Type O is awesome. Been listening to pallbearer check their new album heartless!

Seeing these guys shred live tonight

2 Likes

Any Between the Buried and Me fans out there?

1 Like

Saw them a few years back in Charlotte. Good stuff

1 Like

I barely remember them from Monday in Montreal… That’s pretty much why i’m back here. It’s nice and encouraging to see other metalheads on their way to a healthier life. Have a great night!!

2 Likes

Not metal more punk (I’m a punk) but I am fucking unstoppable!
1 Like

This band… :purple_heart:
2 Likes

Throne-Bring me the Horizon

my favorite songs by Stone Sour, my favorite artist (Corey Taylor), and the most fun song to play on guitar ever
1 Like

Check this out if your into black metal. One of the best BM albums out there imo

1 Like

“Grand canyon, a space in time universal”

2 Likes

There’s nothing like cranking some Gojira on a dreary day :heart:

2 Likes

Same. I used to LOVE Otep but then I got over them. Still love this track though

2 Likes

seeing these guys for the second time this friday night.

3 Likes

Here’s a band I just checked out, they are truly amazing!! Some tech/Brutal death

1 Like

DOWN are a band I seem to turn to when I feel down (haha, unintentional I swear) in the dumps

2 Likes

Yes sir. I love them. Funny how I got into them too. Back in 2002-2004 I was getting into a emo phase. Bought a CD that came with a sampler. On it was Shevanel Take 2, which was similar to whichever album it was I had purchased, may have been Glasseater. I dug the track and me being the music whore that I am I purchased The Silent Circus later. At this moment in time I knew Nothing of them other than the fact that they were on Victory. Had NEVER heard anything else by them. So you can imagine my surprise when I popped that record into my CD player as I left Best Buy. The record eventually grew on me though, and I really started to dig their sound. I listen to them fairly regularly now.